Greg Ritter on 30 Dec 2001 13:19:40 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Revisions to Economics Proposals

At 08:09 AM 12/30/2001 +0000, you wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2001, Greg Ritter wrote:

> >Sorry to always be the nitpick, but those proposals do nothing.
> >You should make them create rules to work :)
>
> Arggh. Chalk it up to being the new borg on the cube.

I was just assuming that, if they passed, new rules with the text there
would be created.

So much so, in fact, that I'm basically disregarding these.

If you made any changes to the text, please let me know ASAP and I'll do a
proper revision. If all you did, though, was add the "Create a new rule"
boilerplate, I'm just gonna ignore this. (Hey, players! Those proposals do
in fact mean that new rules will be created! I'm just a lazy typist.)

No changes were made to the actual text of the proposals except to ad the "Create a new rule blah blah blah" stuff.

I was assuming the same thing, but game custom differs from Nomic to Nomic. :-/