Wonko on 30 Dec 2001 02:15:59 -0000
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
spoon-discuss: Economic Change
- To: Discussion Nomic <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: spoon-discuss: Economic Change
- From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:15:55 -0500
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Title: Economic Change
One small problem with the monopoly victory if you get a monopoly, your score becomes 1000, you get a win, all scores go to 0, you still have a monopoly, you get 1000 points, you get another win, all scores go to 0, you still have a monopoly, etc.
Thus, as soon as you got all the $N, you'd get an infinite number of wins instantaneously.