David E. Smith on 26 Dec 2001 15:53:44 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: date question

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Donald Whytock wrote:

> An official question, please, for the Gregorian-challenged newbie:
> What date and time, by US east-coast standards, correspond to the next
> voting due date?

The next voting period is January 1-3, 2002. Voting will close at 6:59:59
PM on the 3rd, east coast time, on the 3rd.

(A "timer" is one of the things I need to get worked out for the Web site,
but it's a bit lower priority than, say, tools to help me track votes
automatically. We're already up to about 20 proposals for the next ballot,
so I'm likely to need one soon. :)

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu