Jorg Rathlev on 22 Dec 2001 11:16:20 -0000

spoon-discuss: Votes

> Proposal 121/0: (untitled)
NO

> Proposal 122/1: Screw That
YES

> Proposal 123/0: No messing around with the game state
ABSTAIN

> Proposal 130/0: I've told lies without hint of regret.
YES

> Proposal 131/3: Same as it ever was.
NO

> Proposal 132/0: We have always been at war with Eastasia
NO
(It's unfair to uin, and doesn't work anyway because no one owns
points independent of eir score. uin owns real points, as found by a
CFJ, and the other players never created points but only modified eir
score.)

> Proposal 137/0: Correct our scores, please
YES

> Proposal 138/0: Just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.
YES

> Proposal 139/0: Otherwise, what are the characters going to fall ...
NO

> Proposal 140/0: The word being made into flesh.
YES

> Proposal 141/0: Crazy as a coconut.
YES
(Though I think rule 235 didn't exist anyway.)

> Proposal 142/0: No kickbacks
NO
(Way too complicated, yet circumvented already.)

> Proposal 143/0: Judicial Compensation
NO
(Nice idea, but doesn't propose the creation of a rule, so it doesn't
work.)

> Proposal 144/0: Order, order!
NO

> Proposal 145/0: The Cursed Sushi of Babel
ABSTAIN

> Proposal 146/0: Judicial reform 1
NO

> Proposal 147/0: Judicial Reform 2
NO

> Proposal 148/0: Judicial Reform 3 or crime and punishment
NO

> Proposal 149/0: Don't let the game die
YES

Joerg