Robin Lee Powell on 18 Dec 2001 20:50:23 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Look! it's a rant!

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 08:39:39PM +0000, David E. Smith wrote:
[snip rant]
> Guess what: This is not fun.

I agree.

> Rules aren't being proposed and debated. The list lies mostly silent,
> save for the occasional outburst of "hey, I found another dickheaded
> mistake Dave made! I'm gonna bugger the game!" and a chorus of "Me
> too!".

Yup.

Unfortunately, having never been in a Nomic before, and being very sleep
deprived, I haven't thought up anything fun yet.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno