David E. Smith on 30 Nov 2001 16:29:41 -0000

spoon-discuss: a wacky idea

Would anyone object if we just dispense with some 90% of those annoying
rules and just go with the Imperial Nomic rules?

(Some version of
http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~dcr24/Nomic/27/Initial_Rules.html probably)

Pro: We don't have to worry about voting and all that silly stuff.
Con (well, maybe): I get to be an insane fascist. ;)

I was just browsing the NomicWiki this morning and that just suddenly
struck me as being a very cool idea, but I want to know what people are
interested in before going.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/       http://whatIsay.com/

"Use anger to throw them into disarray." -- Sun Tzu