Rob Speer on 14 Mar 2001 05:23:41 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Cards

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:04:52PM -0600, Joel Uckelman wrote:
> This sounds really neat. What about Jokers? Shouldn't each deck have 2
> Jokers?

I considered putting in Jokers, but I have a few ideas for games that could be
played with Nomic Cards, and generally Jokers either wouldn't fit into the game
or would imbalance the game. There could always be an amendment to "Cards:
Dealing" to put in Jokers if we decide otherwise.

--
Rob Speer