Thomas Hirsch on 2 Mar 2001 02:42:58 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Political Go

> I'd like to get Political Go running sometime soon; before doing so,
> however, I need some idea of
> 1) how many people are interested,

people++;

> 2) the rate at which stones should be allocated,

Considering the current activity level, a (non-binding) maximum of
12h per move seems realizable for me.
However, if the game starts before beginning of april, just don't
consider me, I won't be able to play anyway. I fear that "soon"
actually specifies an earlier date. :)

> and 3) thoughts anyone has on how it should connect with the rest of
> the game.

None, I'm sorry.
It seems quite difficult to integrate an optional game into the regular
game play. But I'd really like to have some stronger correlation than
just by awarding points to the winner(s).

-relet

--
thomas hirsch | th@xxxxxxxxxx
advanced network technologies