Jorg Rathlev on 26 Feb 2001 11:55:21 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: how does one vote?

Hmmm, yes. You're supposed to make sure the Administrator (Joel) receives your votes and understands them.

The easiest way is to reply to the ballot mail and send the reply to Joel (not to the discussion list). Simply replace the proposals' titles with your vote.

Like this:

> P400/0, YES
> P401/0, NO
> P402/0, ABSTAIN