Gavin M. Doig on 23 Feb 2001 04:59:27 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Umm...

> > Rule 234/0 : Requests for Judgment:
> > A Request for Judgment is a Personal Order.
> >
> > Rule 114/0 : Orders:
> > An Order must be either Legislative, Motive, Administrative, Judicial,
or
> > Private.
>
> For CFJs to be issued, this has to be sent to the business list.
> Poulenc

That wasn't an attempt to call for judgement. I wasn't even a player...

Anyway, it seems that rule 234/1 has already fixed the problem. I'm not
quite sure when... oh, 11 November. I'm not quite sure why I was looking at
/0, not /1.

Actually, further checking reveals all RFJs are from before November 11.

"It's worse than that, he's dead Jim!"

BLMP.