Benjamin Bradley on 22 Feb 2001 22:33:50 -0000

spoon-discuss: re: Back by popular demand

maybe the way to get aroudn this is to make the rules of parties public to
begin with, and then later we can create a "secret parties" or "secret
societies" rule which is similar, but with private rules.
I really want to see some faction action.

> I'd like there to be a requirement that Party records be kept in such a way
> that 1) tracks changes to Party rules, and 2) makes all Party records
> public if a Party ceases to exist.
>
> Also, I have reservations about the idea of only a judge being appraised of
> Party rules when they are relevant to an RFJ, since such rules could
> conceivably impact a plaintiff's ability to make eir case.
>
> --
> J.

- You have received mail from Quebec. my beard will eat your mustache.
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush