Josh on 22 Feb 2001 21:34:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Back by popular demand

Joel Uckelman sez:
>Quoth Dan:
>>

>> I submit a new proposal eititled "Parties, back by popular demand"
>>
>> The text of this new proposal is exactly the same as the text of proposal
>> 382/1
>>

>> Poulenc
>
>I have a few questions/suggestions:
>
>Section 4 creates a "rune". That would be the first rune in this game. I'm
>not sure that I'd be bound to follow a rune.

Rules requiring you to Randall are, of course, another matter.

I hope you all realize Joel intends to shirk his rule-bound obligations.
Boo and hiss at him.

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/