Joel Ricker on 20 Feb 2001 01:49:38 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Proposal limiting jurisdiction of rules:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jörg Rathlev" <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> There *is* a rule which makes lower-numbered rules take precedence? I
didn't find any. In fact, I did not found any rule about conflict resolution
at all. Am I just stupid or don't we have any?

In the original nomic ruleset there generally is a rule that says that
Immutable rules always take precedence over Mutable rules and higher
numbered rules do take precediece.  We don't seem to have any but thats what
Calls of Judgement are for.

404
only two days left