Jorg Rathlev on 20 Feb 2001 00:10:31 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal limiting jurisdiction of rules:

> HEAR HEAR!
>
> I have a suggestion, though: why not repeal R350, while you're at
> it, since
> it is clearly in violation of the spirit of this Proposal?

Because it won't help you anyway. You have to randall within 10 days, which is before the end of the next voting period. So, we can't repeal R350 early enough. Sorry.

Oh, and it's all your fault anyway. You could have told us what randalling is.

I might make a proposal to repeal that rule if the photos look like I'd better not see them on the web site everytime I go there ;-)

Joerg