Joel Uckelman on 2 Dec 2000 02:14:16 -0000

spoon-discuss: rule ownership, transposition fix proposal

Since the rule ownership proposal passed, there are a bunch of rules that
some players own. If anyone wants to determine who owns which rules, please
do, it would be appreciated.

Also, I noticed when making the rule updates that in P352/2, "Delete the
paragraph following the numerical list in rule 273" doesn't refer to an
existing rule. I suspect that Poulenc meant "237" instead.

So, I submit a proposal to fix that, and another thing I just noticed,
namely that the comment in R304 refers to a rule that no longer exists,
creatively entitled "Fix R237 and R304":

<proposal>
1. Strike the paragraph in R327/2 beginning with "Upon".

2. Strike the comment text in R304/0.
<\proposal>

--
J.