Dan Waldron on 21 Nov 2000 16:55:34 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Proposal: For consistancy

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Harrison, Andrew wrote:

> > The following is a new proposal titled "This game is an agent"
> > ______
> > Enact a new rule titled "This game is an agent" with text as follows:
> >
> > This game is an agent.
> > ______
>
> That could have interesting effects. Why do you want to do that then?

Because the rules say that an agent is an entity capable of action, and
that the status of agents may be modified only as specified in the rules.
I think it is better to do this than to have a fight about it later.

I have some other proposals coming up that might work better if there is
no argument that the game is an agent.

Poulenc