Chess on 20 Nov 2000 10:11:33 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Still no mail.

> I see you
> have an NTL address, where abouts are you?

Essex. (The first person to laugh gets the wrong side of my talons.)

> And what's that name all about,
> have you been reading too much Robert Jordan?

I've only read one and a half Robert Jordan books, actually - if you want
the explanation behind my name (and there's a lot of explanation, just like
there's a lot of name) you could go to
http://www.geocities.com/mcachessilnath/theravine.htm.
If you want to call me something actually typeable, use 'Chess'.

> Still, you can join in the discussions, you just can't take any game
> actions. Welcome to the party.

<Chess puts on a purple paper crown, as befits a party>
<Chess lets loose some party poppers>
<Chess puts some loud music on>

M'cachessilnath The Insane One (mwahahahahaha)