Harrison, Andrew on 20 Nov 2000 09:52:30 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Still no mail.

> > > Nomicland---that sounds like a weird theme park. "
> > Well we were looking for a name for our nomic,
> > Well, maybe not ;-)
>
> Maybe not, but you've just given me some wonderful ideas for
> my first few
> proposals when I finally get to be a player...
>
> M'cachessilnath The Insane One

That's what I like to see, some inventive ideas for proposals. I see you
have an NTL address, where abouts are you? And what's that name all about,
have you been reading too much Robert Jordan? It's a shame you where just
one day late to get on this nweeks ballot, so you'll have to wait till next
nweek. Still, you can join in the discussions, you just can't take any game
actions. Welcome to the party.

--
The Kid