stuck outside of mobile with the memphis blues again on 16 Nov 2000 09:12:20 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: vote miscount..?

"Harrison, Andrew" sprach:
>On a completely non-nomic subject, I thought anyone there in the US might
>like to see a mail that's been going round the UK and came my way today:

This changes dramatically each time I see it. The list of requirements
was much funnier when it was more curt, and more reminiscent of royal
commands.

Josh

--
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/