zagarna on 14 Nov 2000 11:06:34 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: Proposal: Market Economy

"Harrison, Andrew" wrote:

> I meant that you can't win as a direct result of the trade. Eg, if it
> becomes possible to trade points, and you have 300 points you cannot trade
> something for another 200 points cos then you'd have 500 points and win. You
> could trade for 199 points and earn the rest by some other means, just not
> through trading. Doesn't really matter at the moment cos thereis nothing to
> trade yet!
>
> --
> The Kid

in my mind it's unnesessary, why cant someone win through trade? I't not
like we will all be offering players all of our points in a desperate
attempt to make them win :)
I suppose it's not that bad after all, it's just that i like having the
highest number of options available, and i feel this rule to be
limiting.

Zagarna