Harrison, Andrew on 16 Oct 2000 09:37:20 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Privileged Motion

> The following is a Privileged Motion for which I request
> Unanimous Consent.
>
> 3. The proposals that were recognized as passed [[Joels email
> 00:59:21]] shall be adopted immediately, and points awarded as per the
> rules.

To support this can I point out that Zagarna ruled FALSE on RFJ20. [[This
superseeds the ruling on RFJ21, as it was given later.]]

In essence, Zagarna ruled that:
Alterations to Active Proposals or Motions which are recognised during the
nweek's voting DO alter the Ballot Issues.

Therefore the Ballot as it was distributed and voted upon should stand. If
it wasn't for all the fun with the points we would have sorted this out by
now. There are currently no outstanding RFJ's which would cause the Ballot
to be invalid.

--
The Kid