Dan Waldron on 13 Oct 2000 00:18:29 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal

> Here's my proposal:
> <proposal title="Liars, and how to deal with them">
> If an Agent makes a statement in a public forum implying the truth of a
> statment X, when e already knows statement X to be false, then e is a
> Liar. If an RFJ is submitted, and said Agent is found to be a Liar, then e
> shall be docked 5 points.
> If said Agent makes a public apology (apologizes in a public
> forum) before the Judgement is made, then e will be docked only 3 points
> instead of 5.
> </proposal>

This could be done more efficiently using the Criminal Code.  Just amend
the Criminal Code rule by adding a paragraph describing the crime of
falsification or whatever you will call it.  It will get less confusing in
the long run to if we keep things consistant.

Poulenc