Adam Tomjack on 9 Oct 2000 05:01:43 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ 15 (formerly Judgment on RFJ13)

> I'm not sure about the first part, but I think R214 requires that Judicial
> Orders make sense in light of the Judgment.

Whoops, my bad.

Yet, R214 says the Judge may issue orders to bring the game state into
"accord" with the judgement.  Could we say that the original judgement was
discordant, thus my Judicial Order was valid? ;)

God

--
Adam Tomjack
adamtj@xxxxxxxxxx