Kieron Jarvis on 3 Oct 2000 03:59:44 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: all those proposals out there

Quoth Andrew Proescholdt:

>> What sort of agent are you if you aren't a player?

> One that can't do much. Players are a proper subset of Agents. Agents have
> scores, but no way of scoring points at present, and I think they can
> request judgments, if I remember correctly.

Well actually it would appear from Rule 221 that I could submit Proposals as
an Agent even if I hadn't become a player (I have become a player, so it's a
moot point in my case). This is a loophole I'd like to close later.

XnJester