Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:32:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Prop: The Rules are our Battlefield

I submit a proposal:
__The Rules are our Battlefield__
{{
Create a new Section __Battlefield__, with the following enclosed Rules:
{{
__Location__
{{
Game Objects may each have a Location, which is a Rule in the game.
If a Rule ceases to exist, that Game Object no longer has that Location.
}}

__Starting Line__
{{
If at any point a Player does not have a Location, e instead has this Rule as eir Location.
}}

__Movement__
{{
If there exist no Open Proposals and e has not taken this action during this nweek, a player may set eir Location as a Game Action to a new Location that fits at least one of the following constraints:
* Eir existing Location has the same Color as the new Location.
* The Body of eir existing Location shares a word with the Body of the new Location.
}}
}}
}}

[[Eventually, I plan on proposing things like a voting bonus Power if a Player's Location's Color matches that of a Proposal, but there are of course many ways this kind of thing can go.]]