Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 25 May 2015 18:28:30 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Prop: Limit Acquiring Many Points

(Mainly submitting this because I got so many points last nweek, but I’d rather limit the possible benefit for now rather than limit the number of proposals that could be submitted.)

I submit a Yellow proposal:

__Limit Acquiring Many Points__
{{
If there exists a rule entitled “Points”, perform these actions:
{{
In the rule entitled “Points”, amend the text {{
A Player “receiving {n} points” means that {n} Points are created and possessed by that Player.
}}
{{
A Player “receiving {n} points” means that one at a time, {n} Points are created and possessed by that Player.
}}.

Create a new rule in the same section as the rule entitled “Points”:
__Ndaily Point Limit__
{{
If a Point would become possessed by a Player, but during that same nday that player already had 40 points put into eir possession that e did not possess before that nday began, instead that Point ceases to exist.
}}

}}

}}

--