James Beirne on Tue, 19 May 2015 12:35:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Administrator's Report 8E.1.9, including Ballot

I vote as follows. [[I apologise for not contributing to the discussion
earlier but I currently have no internet access at home]].

1-1    AGAINST [[The idea of defining what does and does not count as a
word really grinds my anti-prescriptivist gears]]
1-2    ABSTAIN
1-3    FOR
1-4    ABSTAIN
1-5    ABSTAIN
1-6    ABSTAIN
1-7    FOR
1-8    FOR
1-9    FOR
1-0    AGAINST
1-11   FOR
1-12   AGAINST [[there could be a more fun way of doing things tbh]]
1-13   FOR
1-14   AGAINST
1-15   FOR [[, but I'm not keeping track of that, ever]]