Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 16 May 2015 17:46:17 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] My votes for nweek 1

I vote as follows:

On May 16, 2015, at 8:30 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1-1	Peter	Language is Useful
FOR

> 1-2	McG	FOIA
ABSTAIN

> 1-3	teucer	The Reset Button
FOR
Like I’d said before, I think it could be a bit tidier, but I like the concept and I’m sure we can refine it later.

> 1-4	Peter	Stopping Player Creation Shenanigans
FOR

> 1-5	Peter	Let’s Keep Score
FOR

> 1-6	Peter	Pragmatic Emergency Rule
FOR

> 1-7	0x44	It Could Work Anyway You Want
AGAINST
I’m not opposed to exploring time travel eventually, I just don’t know as it’s the place I want to begin the game at.
(And boy was I tempted to rename “Let’s Keep Score” minutes before the deadline. :)

> 1-8	comex	Brevity Incentive
AGAINST
It’s probably a good idea in principle, but my proposals tend to be too long for this to really be in my best interest as a player. Also, without a proposal limit it may just cause props to broken into a bunch of pieces, and I really want whitespace to matter in the term “ruleset” in “The Reset Button”, so it’d only make sense for it to matter here, but the way email sometimes gets munged I’m wary.

> 1-9	Peter	Adding Some Color
FOR

> 1-0	Peter	Prohibit Time Travel Shenanigans
FOR

> 1-11	teucer	Be Nice to the Past, If It Hadn't Happened You Wouldn't Have A Future
AGAINST

> 1-12	Wild Card	Conflict Resolution
FOR
Seems as good a place to start as any.