Rainbow Wolfe on Mon, 19 Sep 2011 03:01:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Initial Rules Set / Meta-Game - An Experiment in Thought Gaming

Submitted to the correct forum.

I'll look over everything later when I'm not doing this in my phone.

- Rainbow Wolfe

On 19 Sep 2011 10:48, "Rainbow Wolfe" <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I formally accept the kudos. ;-)
>
> {{{
> Title: Goal
> The purpose of the game may be submitted as a game action and needs the
support of 1/2 the known players to become valid. There can only be one goal
at any one time and add the player(s) who achieve this goal each get 1
kudos.