Rainbow Wolfe on Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:30:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Fwd: Initial Rules Set / Meta-Game - An Experiment in Thought Gaming

The Rules

* Players have the right to create, discuss and agree on rules and rules
changes.
* New rules are added to The Rules and have to be followed by whomever is
required to follow them.
* B Nomic is dead from a lack of current interest. May she rest in peace.
This rule may be deleted if a rule is added to the current ruleset.

[[Players, and the creation of players, is undefined and therefore there are
currently no players.]]
[[Creation, and the method of creation, is undefined and therefore nothing
can be created.]]
[[Discussion is possible but there is no-one to discuss and nowhere to
discuss it should anything need to be discussed.]]
[[Agreement, and an agreed upon method of agreement, is impossible to
suggest since there is can be no players who are currently unable to create
or discuss anything anyway.]]
[[Until the above statements can be paradoxically resolved, the rules can
not be changed, and based on the number of replies and suggestions to the
previously suggested rulesets may B rest in peace.]]

With Deepest Sympathy,
Rainbow Wolfe

On 1 September 2011 18:05, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Rainbow Wolfe
> <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Okay, so we want to stick with the convention of super legalistic then"?
> :)
>
> Suggesting that players shouldn't actually have the right to change
> and amend rules seems fairly reasonable :P
> --
> Wooble

Hobbes: Why are you digging a hole?

Calvin: I'm looking for buried treasure.

Hobbes: What have you found?

Calvin: A few dirty rocks, a weird root, and some disgusting grubs.

Hobbes: On your first try?

Calvin: There's treasure everywhere!