Gabriel Vistica on Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:58:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal: gameplay overload

Since you said you hadn't intended to send it, I was waiting for you to revise
it or say it was ready so an unfinished proposal wouldn't go on the Ballot.

This is Proposal 2071.

> >  I submit the following proposal, __Gameplay Overload__:
> > {{
> >  Repeal Rule 1922 (Traps).
> > Repeal Rule 1920 (King For a Day).
> >  Repeal Rule 1919 (Spells).
> > Repeal Rule 1912 (Arena).
> >
> > In  Rule 1911 (At a retailer near You), remove the text most nearly
> > matching  the below, ignoring differences caused by pasting from a wiki
> > to an  email message:
> > {{
> > Smoke Bombs: 140~; Smoke Bombs are Arena  Tools. A Player with an
> > Avatar may use a Smoke Bomb e holds on any Cube  occupied by or
> > adjacent to eir Avatar. This destroys the Bomb and causes  the Cube to
> > become full of smoke. If a player fires a jet of water while  eir
> > Avatar is in a smoke-filled Cube, then eir AvSkill is treated  as
> > though it were 1 for the purposes of random decisions regarding  that
> > jet. If a Cube is full of smoke and also Filled with Water,  it
> > immediately ceases to be full of smoke.
> > Shieldkit: 200~;  Shieldkits are Arena Tools. A Player with an Avatar
> > may use a Shieldkit  e holds on eir Avatar. This destroys the Shieldkit
> > causes the Cube the  Avatar is in to become Shielded. If a Shielded
> > Cube is Hit by a Jet, the  Jet's normal effects are cancelled (as the
> > liquid boils away), and  instead the Shielding is removed and the Cube
> > becomes full of smoke  [[really it should be steam, but it's basically
> > the same  thing]].
> > Water Jet: 200~ or free to New Players;
> > Air  Jet:
> > Flame Thrower:
> > A Rock: 50~
> > }}
> >
> >  Repeal Rule 1900 (The Board Game).
> > Repeal Rule 1854  (Technology).
> > Repeal Rule 1855 (Research Points.)
> >  }}

Proposal 2071 is amended to Proposal 2071/1.