Gabriel Vistica on Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:46:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] This game is boring, let's have an Emergency.

Not problematic at all. In times of ambiguity, you would just Declare an
Emergency. Anyone who was a Player at the last time of non-ambiguity would be
eligible to vote in the Emergency. However, even if your status is ambiguous
now, the Registrar's Report from Nweek 181 was published more than 14 days ago
and is now considered fact, per Rule 45, and you weren't on it. Since you
haven't been a Player at any time since then, you were most definitely NOT a
Player at the last point of non-ambiguity (whenever it was), and you therefore
can't vote in an Emergency.

Also, since Marr965 objected to the initiation of an Emergency, and an Emergency
requires "Consent of B", not "N Consent of B", his objection is sufficient to
cancel the Declaration of an Emergency.
And before anyone CFIs on that, I draw your attention to the time that I tried
to usurp a ministry (another "Consent of B" dependent action) and one objection
was sufficient to stop me from usurping the ministry.
http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-201008/msg00050.html