Gabriel Vistica on Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:17:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Movement

I give 0x44 a Kick in the Ass for attempting to change his Location to the
Armory, as that move is impossible, per Rule 86.

Also, ANY PLAYER, not just current ministers, can claim vacant ministries by
announcement.
And who cares if anything would violate Truthiness? We don't have it! Rule 10
says we have to follow the rules in the current ruleset, but it says nothing
about having to follow rules that were, but no longer are, in the ruleset.

And since I have a potential conflict of interest in the CFI below, I will
simply present an argument to Judge teucer:
The Minister of Default NEVER becomes the Minister of a vacant Ministry, except
by announcement. The Minister of Default merely performs the duties of the
vacant ministry.