Gabriel Vistica on Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:53:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Fixing the Game

In light of these changes, I withdraw Proposal 2047.

I also amend Proposal 2048 to read as follows:

{
Append the following sentence to the first paragraph of Rule 2:
     "Players may only have one name."

If Proposal 2045 does not pass, amend Rule 60 by replacing this text:
{ Titles are names that are defined to be titles by the rules. }
with this text:
{ Titles are text strings that are defined to be titles by the rules. }
}

Lastly, I request that the wiki be updated with the latest changes to the
ruleset and the Roster.