Gabriel Vistica on Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:59:55 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Leave and a Proposal

Firstly, since it was only pointed out that I could not deliver a Kick for an already-Kicked offense, but no mention was made about my being On Leave, I can only assume that game custom is that Players that are On Leave are capable of declaring themselves to be Off Leave while the Clock is running. Therefore, I hereby declare myself to be Off Leave.

Secondly, in order to prevent a similar situation from arising, I submit the following proposal:

{
     Title:
     {
           On Leave/Off Leave Clarifications
     }

     Body:
     {
          Amend Rule 52/0 as follows:

               Change
               "A player who is On Leave cannot be selected by any process
which randomly selects a player, and may not take any game actions."

               "A player who is On Leave cannot be selected by any process
which randomly selects a player, and may not take any game actions, except to place themselves Off Leave."
     }
}