James Baxter on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:53:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 112

> From: bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:38:46 -0500
> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 112
>

> I answer CFI 112 FALSE. The LOGAS is publicly available, no proposals have been passed to add anything to it.

I object to the above statement and appeal CFI 112 on the grounds that Proposal 2011 added two actions to the LOGAS (although, after looking at the rules, I have determined that kicks to the ass cannot be given in response to one of the actions).

Murphy is hereby assigned as the Appeals Court for CFI 112/1A1.