Craig Daniel on Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:03:03 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] I'm old and imaginary.

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200305/msg00046.html
contains my first registration in this game, on 5 May 2003 (in the
Antient Era), albeit from a different e-mail address than that which I
use currently. I therefore cause myself to gain the Attribute
"Antient."

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200810/msg00102.html
documents my reregistration over five years later, on 8 October 2008
(in the Early Imaginary Period), beginning the string of nomic-playing
continuing to my current involvement in B. I therefore cause myself to
gain the Attribute "Figment."

 - teucer