Craig Daniel on Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:51:36 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] [gardener] Gnome report for the week ending recently

People who gained Gnomes, by type of Gnome:

Water: BobTHJ

Earth: BobTHJ (for Assessor and CotC), Wooble (for Promotor), Tiger
(for Anarchist), Goethe (for Grand Poobah) Note: I am not aware of any
other weekly officer duties fulfilled last week. There might be some.
Also, I *believe* that all offices have II of 1, but cannot verify
this; if I'm mistaken, the number of Earth Gnomes is higher than this
report indicates.

Air: none (not the end of the month)

Herb: Goethe

Fire: Nobody has any points (per the latest scorekeepor report) and
there are thus no Fire Gnomes.

Alien: There are no contests, so no Contestmasters earned Alien Gnomes.

Summer: All proposals had an II of 1. There are thus no Summer Gnomes.

Barley: As above, there are no Barley Gnomes.

Gnomes per player:

        Wa Ea He
BobTHJ: 1  1  0
Wooble: 0  1  0