comex on Tue, 26 May 2009 08:28:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] [CotC] CFJ 5 assigned to Judge 0x44

B Nomic's game custom is to follow the text of the rules, even when it causes massive breakage, and a proprosal failing is hardly massive breakage. There is no unilateral assumption about simultaneity in Agora-- if not for R105, simultaneous rule changes would be possible there too. But that rule forbids them, there and, now, here, and-- why should I hesitate to say it, in B of all places-- that's that. I nominate myself for Rulekeepor.

Sent from my iPhone