Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:22:50 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: there's a reason we did this in the last 4th era....

I submit the following Proposal, entitled "wtf Warrigal?"

{{
Replace the rule with the Name "Rules" (Rule 6-1 when this was
submitted, possibly renumbered at the time of activation) with:
{{{
Rules are Game Documents that define how this game is played. Each
Rule may have a Name and a Number. When a new Rule is created, the
Rulekeeper CAN assign it a Number and SHALL assign as its Number the
lowest integer which is greater than each Number assigned to an
existing Rule.

There exists a ministry known as the Ministry of Law. The Minister of
Law, also known as the Rulekeeper, is responsible for maintaining a
Public Display of the current Rules and Victory Conditions.

The Rulekeeper CAN and SHALL assign a Number to each Rule, making the
Rule with the Name "In Case of Emergency" Rule 0 and assigning numbers
to the other rules such that each Rule has a number in a consecutive
sequence of non-negative integers.  He then CAN and SHALL amend the
Rule containing this sentence by deleting the paragraph containing
this sentence.  Rules to the contrary, with the exception of Rule 0,
notwithstanding, the Clock CANNOT be turned On.
}}}
}}

--
Wooble