Geoffrey Spear on Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:16:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Oh for god's sake, let's collapse the gamestate

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Point of Order:
> {{
> Set the gamestate to what it would be if, every time a rule mentioned
> "comments" or "Comment Text", the relevant clause read: {Comments or
> "Comment Text" are any text in a Game Document or Rule between a "[["
> and the closest subsequent "]]" or a "/*" and the closest subsequent
> "*/". Comment Text has no effect on the gamestate.}
> }}

I vote AGAINST; in the B Never Happened universe, this has no effect
since there were no rules in the past.  In the universe where this
would have effect, there are no Points of Order so the issue is moot.
The only universe where this makes any sense is the universe where
comments already do that.
--
Wooble