Ed Murphy on Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:37:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Status quo

ehird wrote:

> 2009/2/14 Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Point of Order:  Set the ruleset to match
>>  http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rules
>> at the time this Point of Order was submitted.
>
> Pls include pedantic comment fix. I vote AGAINST the above Point of Order.

Point of Order:  Set the ruleset to match
  http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Rules
at the time this Point of Order was submitted, except with the following
change:  Amend Rule 5E7 (Game Documents) by replacing the paragraph
beginning "In every Game Document" with this text:

      In every Game Document, with the exception of this paragraph, text
      between a forward slash+asterisk character combination and the
      next asterisk+forward slash character combination ("/*" and "*/")
      or between a double open bracket character combination and the
      next double close bracket character combination ("[[" and "]]")
      shall be deemed Comment Text. Comment Text has no direct effect on
      the state of the game, although it should generally guide
      interpretation of the Game Document in which it appears.