Jay Campbell on Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:25:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Reassignment

Ed Murphy wrote:
Codae wrote:

I request that the Oracle ZOT this Consultation because there's probably someone out there who understands the situation better than I do.

I assign Consultation 203 to Priest j.

I answer YES, Rule 5e57 still exists.

Per the Contract, "ais523 may modify this contract by appending the following text to rule 5e47, then repealing rule 5e57".

This is not grant any abilities to modify the ruleset, and should be parsed as, "ais523 may modify this contract after successfully becoming a dictator through other means."