Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:09:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Consultation: Is ehird still a Player?

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, I'll buy it. But I would have preferred you had sealed off any
> possibility of 9999 being the correct number by saying it's false anyway.
> You would have been saying, "If that possibility is true, it's false." So
> it
> couldn't be true, then. But if you answer PARADOX, you are saying, "If the
> possibility is true, then it's paradoxically so."
>
> I claim the answers to Consultations 9999 or 9999+i (whichever is the
> number) to be CONSISTENT.

I claim the answer to Consutlations 9999 and 9999+i to be CONSISTENT.

I make each of the above claims individually, just so no one argues that the
entire claim failed given that one of these (9999....) does not exist...

BP