Tyler on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:51:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Hey!

Sooo many consultations coming in right now. I ZOT this one as being
trivially true if I am the MoQ. If anyone actually believes 0x44's
ridiculous assertion that he's the only player, I admit an emergency is the
only thing that could resolve the conflict.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I submit a consultation naming 0x44 as the Unbeliever: { Are there other
> Players besides 0x44? }
>

>> As a game action, I cause all Players aside from myself to forfeit. Per
>>> 5e18, no restrictions may be placed on when a Player can forfeit. Any
>>> restriction placed on my causing a Player to forfeit would be such a
>>> restriction.

 -Tyler