Alex Smith on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:31:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 15:58 +0000, Elliott Hird wrote:
> On 2 Jan 2009, at 15:42, James Baxter wrote:
>
> > The Rules do not state that they are destroyed but I think that it
> > is right that since they are not being owned by a Legal Entity
> > (which they must be) they cannot exist and must be destroyed.
>
> Must be destroyed? Where? Where? Where is this in the rules?
>
> > I don't see why it matter as rejoining will create a new player
> > with m100 and the old macks will never be seen again.
>
> The properties can be Consulted on -- I believe some are paradoxical.
>
> > Preists are allowed to make rulings like "A Player's mack are
> > destroyed when they Forfeit" and this consultation will be made
> > influential by default when it has been pondered.
>
> Great! Now we have Agora: "let the oldbies snidely reference
> consultations of years ago because
> god forbid the rules of the game be contained in the rules".
It was you who repealed Oracularities! This seems the most obvious
alternative.

I initiate a consultation on the question "Is it true that consultations
have the power to affect the gamestate, once they have been Pondered?",
with unbeliever Murphy [because he's too sane to give the answer I
want]. I hope this is Consistently ruled Yes.
--
ais523