Charles Schaefer on Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:09:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

2008/12/31, Warrigal ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx:

> Consultation 184:
>
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Ehird wants to know what happened to eir mackerel. I think they're
> > gone, but the rules don't make this happen explicitly, so why not use
> > the judgment system to find out? I submit the following Consultation:
> >
> > {Are there any Mackerel formerly owned by ehird?}
>
> The eligible priests are BobTHJ, Tyler, w1n5t0n, 0x44, JamesB, Murphy,
> and Billy Pilgrim. My seven-sided die says 3, so I assign Consultation
> 184 to w1n5t0n.

Answer: NO.
Reasoning: The rules are silent on this matter, so I will legislate from the
bench. When a player forfeits, their mackerel cease to exist. The answer to
this specific consultation arguably would have been YES if ehird had
transferred any mackerel to anyone since the era reset, but I can find no
evidence that he did so.