Charles Schaefer on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:41:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] You can't stop me breathing!

How can someone use the B Nomic fora to determine if anyone is breathing?

*sigh* Just in case, I create the following contract:
Anyone blinking their eyes, drinking, eating, using the restroom, typing
on a keyboard, hitting their panic button, and/or thinking becomes a party
to this contract upon doing so. Parties to this contract are obligated to
only vote for Refresh Proposals submitted by the B Nomic player named
w1n5t0n.

And since I haven't submitted an RP to the EF, none of them can vote.
--
w1n5t0n aka
Charles Schaefer