James Baxter on Mon, 29 Dec 2008 01:25:46 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] You can't stop me breathing!

I submit the following consultation with comex as unbeliever:

{
Did comex break the rules by submitting the contract "Suffocation"?

Reasoning: Rule 5E57 states that "No Player shall be made a Party to a Contract without their explicit consent, and no Contract may impose any obligation upon a non-Party" and by preventing the act of breathing which will have occurred natuarally for all players within one millisecond of the contract being made, comex assumed all Players wished to become Parties to his contract without their explicit consent.
}

I also submit the following consultation with comex as Unbeliever:

{
Are there Active Players, other than comex, in the Game of B Nomic?

Reasoning: Contracts are defined by the Rules and as such can only affect things within the Rules. Breathing is not defined by the Rules and as no Players have said that they breathe as a Game Action, no players have become a party to the contract "Suffocation" and so have not Forfeited the Game.
}