Warrigal on Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:14:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Not one, but TWO consultations regarding our wonderful "error-free" ruleset

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Consulation: Is Charles the validly assigned Priest of Consultations 168 and
> 169?

I assign this Consultation the number 174, and will assign it a Priest
as soon as possible.

> Consultation: Are the Public Displays of the Ministries of Meta and Change
> correct with respect to the existance of the Ministry of Business?

I assign this Consultation the number 175, and will assign it a Priest
as soon as possible.

--Oracle Warrigal